Experienced and Caring Attorney Protecting Clients in Staten Island, Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn, New York
Strong legal advocacy in the areas of guardianship, elder law, estate planning and matrimonial matters
Since my admission to the Bar in 1986, I have dedicated my practice at the Law Office of Gina-Marie Reitano in Staten Island to protecting individuals, couples, families, seniors, veterans, adult children with elderly parents and parents with disabled children. I am committed to ensuring that when you come to me for help, you are able to choose from all options available to you and get an advocate who will ensure your needs are met. I have chosen not to employ other attorneys in my practice so every case is given one-on-one attention from me. With a background in social work and many years’ experience dealing with people in severely stressful circumstances, I am able to counsel my clients in a way that will allow them to improve their situation and understand the process. You can trust me to be with you every step of the way and involved with every aspect of your case ― from start to finish.
I have a steadfast commitment to helping my clients in times when they need protection the most – in contested matrimonial, estate and guardianship proceedings, elder abuse cases, and the creation of effective estate plans. Helping my clients in and out of court is what has motivated me since I finished law school at age 22, a time when my peers were just finishing college. Let me use my extensive experience and expertise to your benefit.
I work hard earning the respect of my clients and my peers, and I never take it for granted. I am a certified fiduciary by the Office of Court Administration and have served as a Court Examiner in Richmond County of New York.
Don’t become a victim in your own family – protect yourself
I tailor my services to meet the specific needs of your situation. I explain everything carefully so you will understand and know what to expect. I fully advise you on legal, financial and healthcare matters so you can feel comfortable making the best decisions to protect yourself and your loved ones, whether in a divorce or a case of disability, illness or death. You will find that I am accessible both electronically and by telephone.
I will attend to every aspect of your case, regardless of its size or complexity, in the following areas:
- Guardianship – It is important to protect people’s personal and financial well-being if they are not able to protect themselves. I can help you appoint a guardian to manage the affairs of a minor or an incapacitated adult or even for yourself.
- Elder law – I work with you so that you can accomplish your legal, financial and healthcare goals in a way that gives you peace of mind. I can help you plan before an accident, disability, illness or death occurs. Your assets can be protected and you can arrange for the care you deserve. Even if care has started before things have been arranged, I can still help you. I can also assist you if you have been the target of financial scams, domestic violence or abusive caretakers.
- Matrimonial law – I can assist you with divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, modifications, pre-nuptial agreements, post-nuptial agreements and more.
- Estate planning and litigation – I advise that you have a valid estate plan to protect your legacy — assets, family, loved ones and partners. I can draft documents such as wills, powers of attorney and healthcare directives to give you the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have done everything to protect those you love. If you encounter any disputes on estate or probate issues, I can represent you.
- Appeals – An Appeals Attorney is someone who is skilled at research, review of the facts and has a unique ability to look beyond the final outcome of a case to determine where, if any, previous attorneys missed clear indicators of a different outcome. This process is something that can take a few weeks to several months and I am a skilled litigator who uses tactical strategies to help you achieve your goals.
Proudly serving clients in New York
The Law Office of Gina-Marie Reitano proudly protects clients in the boroughs of Staten Island, Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn in New York. I also assist other attorneys in my areas of practice in New York City and State.
Going the extra mile to protect the rights of clients throughout Staten Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens
When you need an experienced, skilled and caring trial attorney, call the Law Office of Gina-Marie Reitano at 646-741-6556 to schedule an appointment, or contact me online. There is a consultation fee of $350 that is applied to a retainer.